Avazzia BEST-RSITM is an advanced microcurrent device meant for chronic and acute pain relief. The feature set makes this unit popular for providing patients with at-home clinical treatments.
The BEST-RSITM device offers stronger, output microcurrent, electro-stimulation for deeper penetrating, faster, longer lasting pain relief for more serious acute or chronic conditions.
All Natural, Drug Free, Non-Invasive Microcurrent
- Allowing patients to manage their pain and wound at home
- Simple and easy to use
- Handheld & Battery Operated
- Strongest RSI mode developed for pain associated with chronic conditions such as Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI) including carpal tunnel syndrome.
- These hand-held, USFDA-cleared devices are for the symptomatic relief and management of chronic, intractable pain and adjunctive treatment in the management of post-surgical and post-traumatic pain.
- These products offer non-drug, completely non-invasive management of pain and wound at home.
- All BESTTM products are engineered, manufactured and serviced in the U.S.
- Avazzia’s technology prevents accommodation to the microcurrent signal.
- No danger of addiction.
BEST-RSITM Devices are hand-held, battery- operated, electro-stimulation medical devices. Four easy to-use modes provide ideal relief for chronic, acute and daily pain, and the treatment progress reactions are useful for patients. BEST-RSITM is compatible with all Avazzia BESTTM accessories.
Engineered and manufactured in an ISO13485-certified facility in U.S.
Hand- held, portable- you can use it virtually anywhere, anytime!
BESTTM Microcurrent Technology tuned to you
Damped biphasic, sinusoidal waveform that is more compatible to our body
No calibration required
No accommodation or habituation
Malaysia Medical Device Register, Singapore Medical Device Register, USFDA, CE, Health Canada License
Two years warranty for Devices from Date of Purchase
Powered by 2AA batteries
Compatible with all Avazzia BESTTM accessories
Avazzia BEST-RSITM can be used for
- Chronic / Acute Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Pain Connected with Scoliosis
- Unspecified Back Pain
Electric Muscle Stimulator (EMS)
- Improved results when used with massage therapy
- Range of Motion
- Circulation Issues
- Wound Healing
- Rapid Healing After Surgery
- Release of Chronic Trigger Points
Avazzia BESTTM microcurrent devices are approved in the EU with a CE mark for TENS for pain relief; EMS for relaxation of muscle spasms, prevention or retardation of disuse atrophy, increasing local blood circulation, muscle re-education, immediate post-surgical stimulation of calf muscles to prevent venous thrombosis, and maintaining or increasing range of motion.
BEST-RSITM device Modes
The Avazzia BEST-RSITM device has 4 modes, uses 2 AA 1.5V batteries, and has an accessory port for attaching lead wires and pads or electrode accessories. The four modes are:
- Relax Mode
- Deep Stimulate Mode
- RSI Mode (Strongest Output)
- Acute Mode
WARNING: Not intended for individuals with pacemaker or other implanted electronic device or who may be pregnant.